How it works Game Centre
What is it?
The BookieBashing Game Centre tool is a powerful football tool that calculates the Fair Odds of a multitude of goal-related markets.
The Game Centre can be used for benchmarking value at bookmakers or seeding and trading markets on the exchange.
Want to know the fair odds of BTTS, o3.5 and home win? Or 2-2 after 68 minutes? The game centre has the answer.
- The Game Centre uses a hybrid model to calculate a correct score market for every game.
- We use any information that is available at the exchange with respect to a correct score market, match odds and o2.5 odds. Where there are gaps – we build the rest of the correct score market ourselves based on the xG of both teams.
- Any goal related market in any time period of the game can be estimated using the “create your own market” correct score grid
- A large range of markets is returned – BTTS, o/u goals, match odds and BTTS, team to win and o/u goals, 1st half winner, half time score, 2nd half winner, Asian Handicap, BTTS and over x.5 goals, draw and over x.5 goals, BTTS in halves, either team to win and over x.5, win both halves, clean sheet, team to score in both halves, first half o/u, correct score groupings, team to win first 15/20/25/30 mins
What you get access to
- Get access to one of the most powerful football trading tools available to advantage players.
- Monitor lines in real time. Data will change live as market conditions change
- Pick any game that is listed on Betfair exchange
- Create your own game with your own input variables
- Use the tracker to seed and trade exchange markets. Back at higher prices and lay at lower prices than the Fair Odds.